Thursday, September 22, 2011

You are my Sun

 

You are my Sun ,

who knows when I need  protection from dark winters ,

Knows when I need  brightness to guide me along,

You give me hope when I walk closing my eyes,

When I falter you are right beside me emitting radiance.

You are my Sun,

Dancing around me majestically ,

showing me another path of happiness.

Happiness that you emit is all I want,

Giving you myself is all I wish .

You are my Sun,

Thriving in me conquering my realm of dreams,

Watching me as I  run around through a day ,

Engulfing me in your infinite arms ,

Soaking up the tears that fall .

You are my Sun !

whose omnipresence amazes me ,

you are the one who I always see,

See through these devoted eyes,

your victories all around.

Yes You are my Sun !

who gives me a life,

life which is blessed by your golden charm,

while I am tired of searching for my “Freedom”

All you do is embrace me,

I know then, that you are my “Freedom”

You are my Sun …

1 comment:

  1. Very well written. You should build on this talent. Write more of these.

    ReplyDelete